New Beauty Faves // June.
Since I’m always testing new products and experimenting with my skincare, beauty, hair & nails routine (I’m a bit of a product junkie!), New Beauty Faves is my way of letting you know what’s been tried & tested and has landed on my radar as a new favorite:
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks: Under eye masks have become one of my post-long flight secret weapons for helping hide the fact that I slept on an airplane and Wander Beauty’s option really does the trick for rehydrating my under eye area and minimizing dark shadows. They’re also ultra packable in single use packaging so you can easily stash one in your carry on to use in-flight.
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Sunshine Serum: I’ve become obsessive about wearing sunscreen, especially on my face which means I’m likely to remain the same shade of pale year round, despite it being summer, and I’ve been adding a drop of Drunk Elephant’s new D-Bronzi serum to my moisturizer in the morning to add a bit of a glow. The color is really natural and the serum also packed full of vitamins to help fight off pollutants, especially helpful for us city dwellers!
- MAKE Moon Stick in ‘Moon Dust’: I’m all about the highlight now that summer is in full swing and MAKE’s Moon Stick makes it really easy to add a bit of glow while on the go since it’s creamy and portable. The ‘Moon Dust’ shade is a really pretty soft gold that blends perfectly with your fingertips to add a little glow to your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose and even collarbones/top of shoulders.
- BareMinerals BAREPRO Concealer: My beloved Bobbi Brown concealer was recently discontinued and I was so happy to find an even better replacement in BareMinerals BAREPRO Concealer. A little bit goes a long way to hide redness and blemishes, blending really well without getting too cakey or dry, and it seriously lasts all day long!
- eos Dry Skin Shave Cream: I’ve been a long time lover of eos Shave Cream and they just got even better with new packaging that makes product easier to get out of the tube. It’s really moisturizing and helps fight razor burn so you’re able to get a really close, smooth shave without any irritation.
- Kerastase Spray à Porter: With my hair cut shorter I’ve found it looks much better when it’s a little messy looking and this Kerastase spray is amazing for getting the look of 2nd day hair, even right out of the shower. It also helps my hair hold a beachy curl when used to prep for styling with my flat iron for waves while still feeling really light and not at all sticky.
- Garnier SkinActive Charcoal Sheet Mask: Travel can make my skin freak out so I try and always have a mask packed to do during my trip and Garnier’s SkinActive masks are really packable and help pull out any impurities from skin to fight breakouts and keep your glow, no matter how stressed/crazy things are.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil: I’ve been a double cleansing fanatic for years now and I just rediscovered One Love Organics’ amazing cleansing oil as part of my evening skincare routine. Just one pump massaged into dry skin breaks down all makeup (even eyeliner and mascara) to get skin really clean before following up with a gel cleanser.
- SuperGoop Healthy Glow Sunless Tan SPF 40: Per my earlier point about being a sunscreen fanatic, nobody does sunblock better than SuperGoop and I love that they now have an option that’s also a self tanner to add a little glow while providing amazing sun protection.
- Derma-E Overnight Peel: Regular use of acid exfoliants within my skincare routine have made a huge difference in my skin to fight breakouts and keep my skin from looking dull and I love being able to use Derma-E’s overnight peel while I sleep a few times a week.
- Kush Queen The Lit Kit: CBD products are all the rage right now and I was excited to give ’em a try for myself with Kush Queen’s The Lit Kit amongst the stress of moving. The bath bomb smells amazing and was really relaxing, perfect for winding down at the end of a long day.
- Kerastase Keratine Thermique: My hair can be a combination of dry and frizzy/crazy and I’ve been loving this smoothing product from Kerastase to help keep things tamed. It instantly hydrates my hair to help counteract heat styling and general dryness, while leaving my hair really soft and smooth.
Did you find any new beauty faves this month? What are some of your go to products? Any recommendations for me?
PS. You can check out past New Beauty Faves here!