On Our Radar.
Happy Saturday and happy February! We all say this all the time, but January really was here and gone in a flash. In my mind, February is the last real month of winter (and thankfully the shortest, too), so it’s a great time to check in on all those goals we were setting this time last month. It’s the perfect time to wrap up those winter projects and check items off a nagging to-do list before we revamp for a new season. We’re also making time to do what we do best this weekend by brunching, spending some time outside and getting ready for the week ahead. What are your plans for the new month?
- Up your weekend meal prep with some healthy and budget-friendly lunch recipes
- This essential oil DIY left me thinking “Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Bloggers + small business owners — you need to read Meg’s advice for dealing with difficult clients and projects
- The Glitter Guide team came up with unique ways to show yourself some love every day this month
- And if you’re a new blogger or entrepreneur, check out Amanda’s tips for landing those first partnerships
- Can’t wait to try this mini matcha muffin recipe
- Jess is bringing back 101 in 1001 with a brand new list
- Really intrigued by this thought-provoking essay on “Love: In All Its Many Forms”
- Anyone else in total agreement with this illustration that was floating around Instagram this week?
- “Why women need to stop doing everything so they can achieve anything” — moving this book to the top of my reading list
And here’s what happened on the blog this week: